What began as a way to support his acting career later became Darryl’s true passion and lifelong mission. Darryl became a real estate agent at the age of 19 and quickly climbed the ladder to become a Top Producer averaging 6 transactions a month. Then a Licensed Broker and manager of a new office that became the #1 listing and selling branch within its first 6 months of operation.
• Best-Selling Author with McGraw-Hill Publishing for his book, “How To Become a Power Agent in Real Estate”, “How to Make 100,000 Your First Year in Real Estate” and “How to Design a Life Worth Smiling About”.
• One of the Highest Rated Speakers at the National Association of Realtors® Convention the past several years.
• Founder of the only year-long real estate coaching program, The POWER Program® which has proven results of agents doubling their income over their previous year.
• Has appeared in movies, commercials, and was a featured Comedian at Caroline’s Comedy Club in New York City, America’s premier comedy nightclub.
• The only real estate speaker to be given the opportunity to audition for the NBC television series, “Last Comic Standing.”
• He was considered to be one of the 3 judges for NBC’s American Home Builders with Nate Berkus.
• Darryl has the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation, which is conferred by the National Speakers Association and the International Federation for Professional Speakers. It is the speaking profession’s international measure of professional platform skill, which is held by less than 13% of all speakers world-wide.
Darryl and his team will work with you to help make sure your event is a success and you will look good. Some of these items include: conference call with client to customize content, a website that helps prepare for the event (checklists, bio, promotional photos, etc.), and upon your request, Darryl will record a customized video to help promote your event.